MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 09:54 PM   #23644 (permalink)
Rusty
Gone Hunting

Rusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawndo View Post
It scares me about America how you can just walk about with a gun like that haha!

I'm in bed, been offered a job! Having lunch with the big boss man on Friday to discuss the contract and stuff. Right now I'm curled up in my bed watching the animated Dante's Inferno - if you liked the game this is great.
Congrats on the job!

You should worry more about the people that can't just walk around with a gun but do anyway I hope I never end up in a situation where I need a gun but if I do I hope I perform well. Shooting a gun is serious business imo and shooting it at a criminal in a crowd makes me downright nervous.