MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rory Mac looking huge. Feuds with BJ on twitter.

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 10:46 PM   #21 (permalink)
Finnsidious
Bantamweight

Finnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level nowFinnsidious is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
Never happened. his corner threw in the towel.
Yeah, if only there had been some way BJ could have kept fighting, something he could have done, I'm sure he would have.

Oh wait, like opening his mouth and saying, 'yeah I want to keep fighting'. Did GSP paralyze his vocal cords?

His corner threw in the towel, but BJ was right there, if he wanted the fight, he had it. He didn't want it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
Someone needs to go back and watch Diaz vs. MacDonald a second time and then take a trip to the eye doctor. If you think Rory had to work for those slams, I question your vision.

BJ is going to get his ass kicked. Badly. Motivated BJ Penn is dead and never coming back. We've heard this same song and dance before. Rory will retire Penn for good.
This, this and this again. BJ has a punchers chance, at best, in this fight. He's too old, too tired, too fat, and too small. I'm not even sure there ever was actually a motivated BJ, but if there was, he's long gone. This fight will be straight up murder.
Finnsidious is offline   Reply With Quote