MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rory Mac looking huge. Feuds with BJ on twitter.

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2012, 11:58 PM   #31 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
American Fighter

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post

Seems legit.
Actually it does. You can see the maturity in his face. He literally went from being a kid to a man during that time. Not to mention he went from fighting king of the cage to the biggest production in mma... with the biggest / best trained camp in mma.

In high school I started wrestling and was 97 pounds. My senior year I weighed about 155 and had to cut hard to make 140's. Now I'm 200. I guess I'm roided as well

Edit: As others have pointed out, your hatred for Rory has turned you to straight lying. That pic wasn't from 2010.

Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote