MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 01:23 AM   #23650 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
It scares me whenever I can't just walk around with a gun. Bad guys will always have them.
In uniform or out? The vast majority of people walk around without a gun and aren't scared in normal clothing, there's nothing to be scared about unless you're in the woods hiking.

I ordered pizza hut pasta about an hour ago, got it cooling to eat in a bit for dinner. I just read a very interesting article about how scientists have provided a great deal of evidence showing that a meteor shower destroyed prehistoric life/civilizations around 12,000 years ago.

I have absolutely no idea how I missed this information, but it's quite interesting.

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"
"You do not know the first note of the music that moves me."