MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rory Mac looking huge. Feuds with BJ on twitter.

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 01:32 AM   #33 (permalink)
Guy Incognito
The Mad Titan

Location: Following The Path To Jesus Set By His Disciple Vitor Belfort
Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
Someone needs to go back and watch Diaz vs. MacDonald a second time and then take a trip to the eye doctor. If you think Rory had to work for those slams, I question your vision.

And that woould be you. Rory was only able to get them after wearing him down. Nate made him work in the 1st and 2nd rd. people just watch the slams and go "OMG, his wrestling is amazing" when it is actually anything but. seriously the guy couldn't control Nate Diaz ffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnsidious View Post
Yeah, if only there had been some way BJ could have kept fighting, something he could have done, I'm sure he would have.

Oh wait, like opening his mouth and saying, 'yeah I want to keep fighting'. Did GSP paralyze his vocal cords?

His corner threw in the towel, but BJ was right there, if he wanted the fight, he had it. He didn't want it.

They did ask him and he nodded. but he was obviously out on his feet so they did what was right.
Guy Incognito is offline   Reply With Quote