MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 12:54 AM   #23652 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
Heavyweight

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
In uniform or out? The vast majority of people walk around without a gun and aren't scared in normal clothing, there's nothing to be scared about unless you're in the woods hiking.
Both.

Active shooters, terrorist attacks, or other officers in need of help always run through my mind. The day this happens, the last thing I want to say is "I wish I had my gun." I could never live with myself if I chose not to carry that day, and knew that people died because I decided to not carry the life saving tool of my profession.

Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague