Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Rory Mac looking huge. Feuds with BJ on twitter.

11K views 95 replies 47 participants last post by  kc1983 
#1 ·
Rory:
200lbs and @bjpenndotcom thinks i care if hes in shape for the fight or not #newgenerationmindset

Penn:
Great!!! I frekin love knocking out 200 pounders

Rory:
Do u meen knockin back quarter pounders? Who r u kidding, certainly not yourself ?

Penn:
Quarter pounders?? Really pimple boy? I won't even RNC you... afraid of all the pimples on your back. #GROSS

Rory:
I didnt think it was possible but somehow u made yourself even less of a threat.
LMAO XD

#96 ·
I gotta give BJ credit for even taking this fight. Rory is bigger, stronger, younger, faster and more explosive. On the other hand, what does BJ got to lose at this point? He is in his mid 30's and held the LW and WW belt. Nothing to prove. Rory on the other hand has a TON of hype behind him. If Penn catches Rory in the first and chokes him out I will shit my pants. This is the only way I see Penn winning this fight. If it gets our of the first round Rory will either finish BJ or win a one sided decision.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.