MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 04:59 AM   #23656 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
Not unamerican at all. Guns aren't for everyone.

It feels kind of like forgetting your cell phone or something at home for the day. It's just a very nagging feeling if I don't have it. I feel uneasy and pray to God today isn't the day.

As for it being a rare occurrence, I've been in several near shootings on duty, and put 2 people at gun point before off duty. I don't live in a ghetto area either.

I've been through numerous training classes that really hammer in the point to take your gun with you everywhere. Active shooters and terrorist attacks are the things which cross my mind most. Had one off duty had a gun at the Colorado theatre, Columbine, Virginia tech, ect many lives could have been saved. If you get a chance check out the Beslan massacre. Again, one armed citizen or off duty with a gun could have saved not only lives, but the survivors lives who will never be the same. This is becoming all too common and is likely to only get worse before better.

This is something I just read today. Another re-enforcement as to why I always carry. http://rhinoden.rangerup.com/the-per...m_medium=email
If you feel uneasy and "pray to god today isn't the day", then you are indeed very paranoid about this subject. I am not saying that to be insulting, I'm saying 99% of the American population doesn't walk around with guns when they go shopping, and none of them are hoping "today isn't the day". You're talking about over 310,000,000 people who are perfectly fine and dandy without even considering carrying a gun, and live full, healthy lives (in regards to getting shot or whatever).

Anyways, no big deal, everyone feels however they feel. We're all going to die in 2 months anyways.

Now, has anyone here ever had cooked sheep nuts? Or goat nuts, I don't remember what it was. I was tricked into eating this like 3-4 years ago and they were surprisingly tasty. I'm actually going to try to find these tomorrow at stores... I doubt I'll have any luck but, am very curious to see what I can find out about them locally.