MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 05:42 AM   #23657 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
Heavyweight

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
If you feel uneasy and "pray to god today isn't the day", then you are indeed very paranoid about this subject. I am not saying that to be insulting, I'm saying 99% of the American population doesn't walk around with guns when they go shopping, and none of them are hoping "today isn't the day". You're talking about over 310,000,000 people who are perfectly fine and dandy without even considering carrying a gun, and live full, healthy lives (in regards to getting shot or whatever).
I am aware that I am one of the few with this mindset. I take that as a compliment, not an insult.

Quote:
Anyways, no big deal, everyone feels however they feel. We're all going to die in 2 months anyways.
If I die, I die with my gun!

Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague