MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 10:10 AM   #23661 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Holy ****. I felt like you were a cop when you started posting about guns. I get it, you see a lot of shit on a day to day basis and it at least ihmo makes a lot of guys really jaded a little paranoid and you feel need your gun, but that was straight out fox news sounding propaganda. I really don't mean any disrespect and I don't care about you carrying, but that was just a little too much for me.

I'm unamerican I guess, don't understand guns, don't want guns, have no interest in ever owning a gun. And I haven't always lived in nice suburban neighborhoods either. But I also didn't understand the huge uproar in the country about the FBI using face recognition in cameras.

Sent from my Desire HD using VerticalSports.Com App
I'm not a fan of guns either. I have never owned one and never plan on owning one. Most of my buddies have guns but I won't go shooting with them or even be in the same room with a gun. Too many stupid people with guns. You should have to pass an IQ test to own a gun.