MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Quinton Jackson admits he made “rape” joke in hopes of being cut by the UFC

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 02:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By All
What was Rampage's injury? I never heard.

The UFC tried to screw him by setting him up with Tex in Brazil. A guy without much of a name who is on a tear and in his home country. They wanted to bury his stock.

Wonder if they will give him a chance at a big name now? Or if they will still offer non-names for his last fight. I'd like to see Page/Shogun if Gustaf beats Shogun. I'd like to at least see Page get a name. Perhaps he will be really ready to stick it to the UFC.

I hope he fights another legend or a name to go out on. Rematch Hendo. Shogun 2. Vitor. Sonnen? Those would all be fight's I'd love especially the first 3.

Vitor/Page makes a lot of sense actually.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote