MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Quinton Jackson admits he made “rape” joke in hopes of being cut by the UFC

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 03:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
What was Rampage's injury? I never heard.

The UFC tried to screw him by setting him up with Tex in Brazil. A guy without much of a name who is on a tear and in his home country. They wanted to bury his stock.

Wonder if they will give him a chance at a big name now? Or if they will still offer non-names for his last fight. I'd like to see Page/Shogun if Gustaf beats Shogun. I'd like to at least see Page get a name. Perhaps he will be really ready to stick it to the UFC.

I hope he fights another legend or a name to go out on. Rematch Hendo. Shogun 2. Vitor. Sonnen? Those would all be fight's I'd love especially the first 3.

Vitor/Page makes a lot of sense actually.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote