MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rory Mac looking huge. Feuds with BJ on twitter.

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 03:52 PM   #78 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckbox View Post
I can't believe how many people in this thread are cheering for Rory to win this fight. A roided up brat vs arguably the biggest "fighters fighter" legend in the sport. Whatever floats your boat, I guess.
1) Any talk of steroids is entirely speculative and nothing more. What I can't believe is that some here find it so difficult to fathom that a person's physique could change as Rory's has from the age of 18 to 23. Especially when that person is training on a daily basis. Do people honestly believe that it's impossible to put on muscle over a period of 5+ years?

2) How is Rory a brat? Firing back at someone who has accused both him and his mentor (GSP) of being on steroids doesn't make him a brat. BJ called out Rory after he was injured and essentially accused him of dodging the fight as well as the necessary tests. When you make it your business to call someone a fake, I don't see why that individual should show you any respect in return. Rory wanted to fight BJ to test himself against a legend. BJ was the one who initiated the shit talk, as per the usual.

3) BJ rarely, if ever, shows up in fight shape. That and he literally called it quits in his fight with GSP. How that makes him a 'fighter's fighter' is beyond me. Fighters show up in state that will allow them to actually, you know, fight. BJ doesn't.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote