MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rory Mac looking huge. Feuds with BJ on twitter.

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 04:16 PM   #81 (permalink)
John8204
Ultra-weight

John8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckbox View Post
I can't believe how many people in this thread are cheering for Rory to win this fight. A roided up brat vs arguably the biggest "fighters fighter" legend in the sport. Whatever floats your boat, I guess.
LOL

Quote:
Look how much bigger you are in this [picture]...I thought you were gonna scrap from the beginning homie? What was that coward fence holding strategy to tire out the smaller man? Street fighter my ass! I made you fight like glass jaw @jonfitchdotnet poser! I'll be ready for that weak bs next time we fight
A fighters fighter takes a loss like a man, and he doesn't bitch about a guy being bigger than him we he's fighting two weight classes off of where he should be.

Loki had a better chance against The Hulk than BJ's going to have against Rory. Difference being when the credits came up Loki didn't bitch about how much bigger the Hulk was and didn't threaten to retire.
John8204 is offline   Reply With Quote