MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rory Mac looking huge. Feuds with BJ on twitter.

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 05:14 PM   #83 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
LOL

A fighters fighter takes a loss like a man, and he doesn't bitch about a guy being bigger than him we he's fighting two weight classes off of where he should be.

Loki had a better chance against The Hulk than BJ's going to have against Rory. Difference being when the credits came up Loki didn't bitch about how much bigger the Hulk was and didn't threaten to retire.
I liked the Penn of old. I still like his skills and agree with him on certain things today. But this was really stupid. I remember him complaining Diaz held him against the cage. Diaz literally pressed him against the cage for 25 seconds of the fight as he beat him to a bloody mess for the rest of the fight.

If BJ is going to complain about it then fight at 155. Why come up to a weight you don't belong, not in shape, and then complain that the guy was bigger? Made no sense and I lost respect for him a bit when he said that.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote