MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 11:01 PM   #23683 (permalink)
Rusty
Gone Hunting

Rusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings System
Studied after work for my test this weekend, bout 75 rds of .38 special. Worst part is that I can't cock the hammer during the test and have to use it double action. I've always cocked it on the first round to get a feel for the first kick and then go double action from there to duplicate a real life situation.

I only have to do 5rds at 3, 7, and 10 yards and you can miss some apparently so I'm not worried about passing but would really like to impress the instructor and the other students.

I haven't picked up a pistol, much less shot one for 4-6 months so I'm sort of nervous. Rifles have always been my fave anyway. Practicing the next two nights should help as well