MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Quinton Jackson admits he made “rape” joke in hopes of being cut by the UFC

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 12:10 AM   #23 (permalink)
Nomale
Flyweight

Nomale is a splendid one to beholdNomale is a splendid one to beholdNomale is a splendid one to beholdNomale is a splendid one to beholdNomale is a splendid one to beholdNomale is a splendid one to beholdNomale is a splendid one to beholdNomale is a splendid one to beholdNomale is a splendid one to beholdNomale is a splendid one to beholdNomale is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcthegame View Post
In all fairness in Rampage's word the issues with the UFC started with the Japan thing. Dana White told him he was fighting in Japan after the Machida fight. Japan is like what Brazil is to Silva,etc. Then all of a sudden they placed him on the Fox card. He said he wasn't doing that, so he was hurt told Dana, but still wanted to fight on the Japan card. Wanted a big name fighter they gave him Bader. He hates wrestlers, but said okay I'll do it since I'll be fighting in Japan. The UFC knew page was hurt going into that fight, he missed weight do to the injury and fought anyways. After the fight the UFC gave him shit about his heart and missing weight,etc even though they knew the circumstances.

The man has no issues fighting wrestlers, as long as they use their wrestling to finish him via ground and pound.
What was that injury again?

- Jon Jones UFC Light Heavyweight Champion
Nomale is offline   Reply With Quote