MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Matt Mitrione talks about why he turned down fight with Daniel Cormier

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 05:34 AM   #27 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
For shts and giggles.
Even though the situations are completely different. I would still rag on Mitrione if he made an interview about how he would kick Cormiers ass and take the fight in a heartbeat just a few days before he turns down that very fight. Which is exactly what Jones did.
Orly? Please link this mythical interview then, because as far as i know Jones' stand before 151 was that Chael was trying to talk his way to a shot and he WOULD NOT gift him a shot for talking shit on twitter.

http://www.espn.co.uk/espn/sport/story/166130.html

This interview was just a couple of days before henderson pulled out, so i'm fairly certain he didn't say the exact opposite a day or so later like you claim, until AFTER the fallout and the UFC forcing him to take the fight.

Yeah your hate is totally logical and completely not based on interviews you make up in your head.
Liddellianenko is offline   Reply With Quote