MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 06:55 AM   #23692 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
To be honest, from the outside this US presidential election kinda look like this:

"He's gay."
"Shut up, you're gay"
"No, shut up, you're gay"
That's pretty much how it is, with some "I'm Christian, vote for meeee, forget my politics, I'm Christian!!" and "to help people understand the election, here's.... CLINT EASTWOOD EVERYBODY, YAYYY, let's watch him talk to a chair!"

The presidential election in America is one of the most hilariously pointless things in all of the world, made even more hilarious by people who actually take it seriously. You ever seen that TV series Survivor? Stick with that, it has better politics and when they vote for a winner, at least someone gets something out of it.

As for what I'm doing, I am going to sleep here in about 10 minutes, tired as hell.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin