MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 07:09 AM   #1758 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Dishonored comes out in 5 days, it's looking to be the best "hardcore" game this year, I'd just buy that if you are on the fence, as the RE6 demo was awful (to me ay least) and the reviews aren't helping.
Yeah that sounds like a plan. Iv only seen a few things about Dishonored. But it looks good.

I wonder why they moved away from the traditional resident evil gameplay. I really enjoyed that type of Gameplay.

Now its more of a "action" game then it is a survival horror game. ) :

RE1 was awesome. Nemesis... Code Veronica. Heck i loved Resident Evil Zero on the gamecube.

The more "blocked" movement so its hard to get away and the having to conserve ammo was really great for survival horror games.
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote