MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 06:12 AM   #1760 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Yeah that sounds like a plan.

I wonder why they moved away from the traditional resident evil gameplay. I really enjoyed that type of Gameplay.

Now its more of a "action" game then it is a survival horror game. ) :

RE1 was awesome. Nemesis... Code Veronica. Heck i loved Resident Evil Zero on the gamecube.

The more "blocked" movement so its hard to get away and the having to conserve ammo was really great for survival horror games.
Well they say they moved away from the slow paced, horror gameplay because they way the direction of the story is going you need faster combat. Tons of soldiers, big fast mutant dudes, mass zombies, the slow plodding controls/gameplay wouldn't work.

However, I don't know why they didn't keep it simpler and stick with the survival horror gameplay. Look at Dead Space (the first one) as an example, or even ZombiU coming out soon.