MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Matt Mitrione talks about why he turned down fight with Daniel Cormier

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 07:35 AM   #29 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Kanan: "Why not just take the fight, do it and make a lot of money?"

Jones: "I totally agree and I'm not sitting here saying that I wouldn't take the fight, I would take the fight in a heartbeat."

Oh BTW he had no problem accepting a fight with Vitor who didnt deserve the title shot. More BS that you fell for cause you are a fool.

Its your LOVE for the guy that is COMPLETELY blinded you on this situation. I dont have "Real" hate for the guy. There is nothing that blinds me in this situation. If Jones wasnt so deep in his own bullshit then id be defending him in a heartbeat. I am going by the facts.

You on the other hand have soooo much jizz in your face that you cant see through it.

Honestly Liddelanko. Just stfu.... you are so wrong on so many levels and you are too blind to see this. Im not sure who spews more BS... you or Jones.

Quit bringing up the Jones situation because of something that does not relate in any way JUST because you didnt get closure during the whole UFC 151 thing.

Just

GET OVER IT.

And move on...
Wow what a douchebag radio host clearly cutting off the quote and taking it out of context.

So Jones spends the whole interview saying how he would basically not gift the guy a shot for talking, then the host "sells" the fight, Jones starts saying yeah of course he would take the fight and beat the crap out of Chael ....KKKKHHHRRRR *CUE STUPID RADIO THEME*.

There wasn't even a 1/4 second pause between Jones last word and the abrupt cutoff, it's obvious the cut off point was deliberate and taking the quote out of context. Why would Jones flip flop his entire stance from the SAME interview and the last few months just because this moron "sells" him on it?

Jones has been saying for a while he would have no problem fighting and destroying Chael ONCE he earned his shot, but if you cut off the "once he earned his shot" part ... TADAA, reality TV magic, fresh served for low IQ haters waiting for dinner.
Liddellianenko is offline   Reply With Quote