MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Charlie Brennenman released by UFC

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 09:19 AM   #44 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by RearNaked View Post
lol this is one of the silliest things I've ever read. How dare they throw punches and use takedowns.

Oblique kicks and saltos only! Sew murch koolah ermagerd

On a sidenote I can't be the only person who laughs every time they see someone use the term 'college boy' as an insult.

****in college boy, think yer better than me? C'mon cleetus get the truck we got ourselves some city slicker college boy thinks he's better than us!
My point is that they aren't very technical when throwing punches and they aren't very good at boxing. These wrestle-boxers stand there throwing looping haymakers most of the time and throw random double legs out there and and really don't do any thing on the ground once they get it there.

The college boy thing, I've been to college myself, but that's besides the point. MMA is now the cool thing to do for these young kids. Lets train some MMA after studying because MMA is cool and that's what everyone else is doing nowadays! Then maybe I can join the UFC and throw looping hay makers and use my wrestling to shoot for doubles and stall on the ground when I get bored of throwing haymakers! Like every other college-kid wrestler does nowadays!

I just find it all very tedious, generic and boring, but obviously you find it all extremely exciting and can't seem to understand where I'm coming from, so have fun with it.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote