MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 12:53 PM   #23699 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Went to the doctor today, there's a very sore spot to touch like half and inch below my sternum, it's either a hernia or some sort of tissue problem, both require surgery. It's possible it's something else, but not likely. Have an ultrasound sometime this week to see what it is.
If you have a hernia get it fixed I have had two and ignored the first let it get bad and had to have intrusive surgery and it took about 6 weeks to get back to work. 2nd time got it fixed sooner they scoped it and I felt great less than a week later. Get that shit fixed when it's small don't wait till its baseball sized.

Sent from my iPhone using VS Free

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Emanuel Newton*Will Brooks*Michael Page