MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Stupid quote of the day: Swanson says he could beat Aldo 10/10 times

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 01:02 PM   #17 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Cub says it was misunderstanding and comment geared toward Jens Pulver, not Jose Aldo.
Quote:
We were going back and forth about different past opponents, and that was a mental error on my side. I was talking about Jens Pulver, and I thought you guys had asked me about a rematch with him. That's why I said that was a long time ago and that I had put it past me.

"No, [I don't want my brother to fight Aldo.] My brother is a [flyweight], and he fights at 135 [pounds] as well, but that's the fight that I would love for my brother to have -- with Jens. Jose Aldo is the fight that I want.
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/10/3...-not-jose-aldo
OU is offline   Reply With Quote