MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 02:49 PM   #23706 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
Ignorance is bliss I suppose. Any American who doesn't think this election directly affects their life is truly ignorant and better off watching reality shows.

I rest my case about "made even more funny when you see people who actually take it seriously".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
If you have a hernia get it fixed I have had two and ignored the first let it get bad and had to have intrusive surgery and it took about 6 weeks to get back to work. 2nd time got it fixed sooner they scoped it and I felt great less than a week later. Get that shit fixed when it's small don't wait till its baseball sized.

Sent from my iPhone using VS Free
Yeah I am getting it checked, I will get a call sometime in the next day or two for an appointment to make 100% sure what it is.

It's horrible weather here today, very strange weather lately. It goes from super hot and sunny, to cold, rainy, cloudy. Like every other day it switches up.