MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Stupid quote of the day: Swanson says he could beat Aldo 10/10 times

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 05:30 PM   #20 (permalink)
BOMDC
Flyweight

BOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to all
He's still in denial though. I'm sure he simply thinks Aldo caught him that night and that was it. If he actually had to go a couple rounds getting dismantled, rolling around on crutches and having to look at his face for the following weeks after, I think he'd be singing a different tune and have a more realistic view of his title aspirations.

Cub on Aldo 10/04/12

Quote:
“I think it would be an amazing fight,” Swanson said. “We both like to bang. He has devastating knees and kicks, but I don’t think his hands are as sharp as people think. I feel like my hands are a lot craftier and I’m sneaky with stuff. It will be basically who, not necessarily puts together a better game plan, but who goes out there and performs better.”
Source
BOMDC is offline   Reply With Quote