MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Charlie Brennenman released by UFC

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 06:56 PM   #57 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by RearNaked View Post
I just think it's funny that you don't like a bunch of 'college boys' (see: white boys) but you think the great brown hope who's won all of two UFC fights is going to magically get past Fitch, Kos, Pierce, Ellenberger, Hendricks, etc and even get a shot.

His best win is against the very guy you're calling out in this thread

Fitch by UD
Great brown hope? What the hell is that supposed to mean? You were associating the term "college boys" exclusively to white people? I sure as hell wasn't. Race has got NOTHING to do with this topic

Where did I label him as a great hope either? Do you read through posts and then make up stuff up on your own or some thing?

And why would it take some form of magic for him to get by wrestle-boxers like Hendricks and Pierce? His skillset causes problems for the wrestle-boxers of the division. He's proved to be very dangerous on his feet as well as on the ground, the wrestle-boxers are going to have a hard time smothering him down and even harder time trying to box with him.

I used Silva as an example, I didn't ever say I think he'd beat GSP. But I do think it's styles like the one Silva possesses which are most troublesome for GSP. GSP has already proved he can dispose of the top notch wrestlers. It's the guys with elite level striking and elite level BJJ and active guards that I feel are going to give him most problems.

You seem to be really offended and upset by criticsing these wrestle-boxers for some reason. I just find them boring and uninteresting, stop taking it so personal.

Last edited by GrappleRetarded : 10-04-2012 at 07:06 PM.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote