MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Charlie Brennenman released by UFC

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 07:17 PM   #60 (permalink)
RearNaked
Bantamweight

RearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
Oh I see, so you're implying my posts are racially motivated now because I labelled Erick Silva as a stylistic threat to GSP.

Stop being so utterly ridiculous.

A) You're the one who associated the term "college boys" exclusively to white males. Not me.

B) I'm a young white male who has college education under my belt

C) You casually ignored the fact that along with Erick Silva, I also mentioned Carlos Condit and Nick Diaz. Both white males.

D) I'm really quite shocked at how you've tried to pull the race card on this entire debate.

I'm both shocked and appalled. You think that I'm a black guy hating on white fighters. This is both shocking and hilarious at the same time.
Nick Diaz and Condit are both Hispanic.

And, no I don't think you're black necesarily, and I also don't think there's no such thing as self-hating white people. I, like you have been to college, so I've met literally hundreds of you guys.

But tbh I'll admit, I DID think you were Hispanic.

Last edited by RearNaked : 10-04-2012 at 07:20 PM.
RearNaked is offline   Reply With Quote