MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Charlie Brennenman released by UFC

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 07:24 PM   #62 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by RearNaked View Post
Nick Diaz and Condit are both Hispanic.

And, no I don't think you're black necesarily, and I also don't think there's no such thing as self-hating white people. I, like you have been to college, so I've met literally hundreds of you guys.

But tbh I'll admit, I DID think you were Hispanic.
I literally can not believe what I'm reading here. Reverse racist psychology, is that the tactic you're employing here?

Race has had NOTHING to do with this topic at hand, absolutely nothing. The only one who's acting suspiciously racist is you. I used the term "college boys" and you associated it to white males only. That is your problem, not mine.

Rashad Evans and Phil Davis I would also happily label as college wrestle-boxers too.

I'm not sure if you're trolling or if you have some serious underlying racial issues you need to speak to some one about. I hope no one else reading this thread thinks any of my posts were in any way racially motivated, because they weren't.

Edit: I'm really just a self hating white-British male with college education under my belt

Last edited by GrappleRetarded : 10-04-2012 at 07:29 PM.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote