MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Marijuana Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 07:11 PM   #38 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
Haven't read this whole thread yet, but I will.
But I personally smoke weed, I smoke everyday. I NEVER smoke before work, I always wait until I'm off before smoking. I use to drink every now and then but I don't really drink at all anymore. It's probably been close to a year since I have.
But I have never done any hardcore drugs in my life. Never done coke,x or any kind of meth. I don't take pills either(for recreation). IMO pills are the drugs to look out for and seems to be getting more and more popular.

I don't think everyone should be allowed to smoke, just like everyone shouldn't be allowed to drink. There are morons out there that mess things up for everyone. Just like with alcohol if you are responsible then you shouldn't ever have any problems.
I don't consider ecstasy a hard drug by any means.

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran
HitOrGetHit is online now   Reply With Quote