MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Stupid quote of the day: Swanson says he could beat Aldo 10/10 times

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 07:41 PM   #22 (permalink)
Stapler
Heavyweight

Stapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Swanson has been improving a lot, but he's not ready for Aldo yet in my opinion.

I would like to see him get a huge step up in competition though, along with Brimage. I picked Brimage (he was considered the underdog) to beat Hettes by decision when they fought which he did. Just another underrated guy that also needs a step up.

Like others have said, Swanson can't do any worse than he did the first time, so at least he will probably look improved if/when he fights Aldo again. He just better watch out for those darn knees.

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Diego Sanchez
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote