MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Had an experience I think may be devine

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 12:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
americanfighter
MMA Patriot

americanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By All
Had an experience I think may be devine

As many of you know I had a stoke last week. I became pretty religious due to the experiance i had wit cancer.

Anyway I have.been paying a lot and had a piest say a healing prayer over me later I was praying and had a vision of a spirit or cloud lifting out of me i suddenly sat up and started moving everything like I never had a stroke. The next day everything was back to the same perslisys I figured it was a dream but bot my mother and father saw me get up and start moving and this was no dream so I asked the docs none could explain however I asked a priest. Hsad it was god lifting the burden out of me and showing me what the end result of rehab will be another peist said the exact samething.

Rehab over last few days and am close to walking. Pehas this was God.