MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Marijuana Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 12:47 PM   #43 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
Kind of hard to describe, tweaking is a feeling you get that is like a rush of energy that forces you to stay up or be overly active. There is even an energy shot like 5 hour energy they sale at continence store called tweaker. Because that is the term for that burst of energy. Any drug that gives you a shot of energy or prevents you from sleeping is tweaking. I have ate shrooms a couple times and it has it's moments but the tweaking feeling and pupils getting huge are the big turn off for me. I wouldn't do it again.
I have done Shrooms a couple of times. I wouldn't go back either. Too unpredictable for me to trip again.

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote