MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anderson Silva has no interest in fighting Jon Jones

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 01:04 PM   #18 (permalink)
Sterl
Flyweight

Sterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The Rankings
Size makes all the difference in both these fights and I'd hate for our first real "superfight" to be ruined by one guy (either Anderson or GSP depending on the match) simply being beaten on do to giving up to much size. I personally feel Jon is way to big for Anderson, and Anderson is way to big for GSP. The fights I want to see are Jones/JDS and Silva/Evans. Both would be much more level size wise. Especially if Jones comes into his fight at 230-240. As for GSP? Really don't care. Long lost interest in watching him fight. Just my opinion.
Sterl is offline   Reply With Quote