MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anderson Silva has no interest in fighting Jon Jones

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 01:10 PM   #19 (permalink)
BrutalKO
Lightweight

BrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By All
..Yeah, just read the article off of MMAweekly. I think first, we must see how he fairs against Bonnar at 205. Because of Bonnar's good well-rounded striking, solid power and size, he does pose a considerable threat to Silva if he lands some strikes. If Anderson isn't impressive against Bonnar as he was with Forrest and Irvin, it's a clear he needs to stay at MW. Age 37 is not young in this sport. Anderson really has nothing more to prove. His highlights are some of the best ever. He knows Jones is the 205 now & future. He seems to want no part of it. I think if anybody can beat Jones now it would be Anderson. Imagine JBJ's skills in just a year from now. Anyway, Bonner has about a 5 inch reach advantage with the height as well. Anderson's timing is so sick, if Bonnar comes forward and eats a couple to get in a hard punch, he will get caught. I think Bonnar will have a good gameplan. If not, he'll swing for the fences and go out on his shield like a true MMA warrior...
BrutalKO is offline   Reply With Quote