MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anderson Silva has no interest in fighting Jon Jones

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 03:32 PM   #24 (permalink)
Sterl
Flyweight

Sterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The RankingsSterl Is Running Through The Rankings
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
Silva/Evans is NOT a superfight. Superfights are basically put together but two champions fighting each other, and we need something soon because there has been so much talk and it needs to be backed up.

Silva/GSP, Silva/Jones, Jones/JDS. Those are pretty much the only REAL superfights. Edgar and Aldo is big but not quite on their level.
I'm not trying to say Evans/Silva would have the "superfight" theme to it like the other two matches (I absolutely hate that word by the way). What I mean is I think Evans/Silva makes the most sense size wise and probably would be the most entertaining of the options based on how their skills differ. Absolutely a better decision then those other two to me. And if we can have that fight for the middleweight title it could be just as big as Silva/Sonnen was.

Last edited by Sterl : 10-05-2012 at 03:36 PM.
Sterl is offline   Reply With Quote