MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Travis Browne vs. Antonio Silva Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 10:17 PM   #42 (permalink)
Rusty
Gone Hunting

Rusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
Went how I expected early. I thought Bigfoot would move forward slightly more, but Browne always gets pushed back and Silva is great against the cage. I expected Silva to get the takedown and then tire out Browne, doing so until the decision or TKO. With Browne's knee being wierd, Bigfoot followed up with that killer punch. Don't care if the knee was jacked, that was a KO punch and Silva was edging every striking exchange regardless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
The big freak was getting the better of Browne before that injury happened, and it was his own fault it happened any ways.

In a bit Browne.
I haven't even watched the fight but you two dumb fawks are in the top ten most annoying posters I've ever seen on here. CaptainClydehindsight and GI'm retarded would be more accurate monikers.

You two are either the same person or two different asswipes that were banned from Sherdog for your stupidity, which says something.

Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote