MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Travis Browne vs. Antonio Silva Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 11:20 PM   #45 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Megaweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRenegade View Post
I haven't even watched the fight but you two dumb fawks are in the top ten most annoying posters I've ever seen on here. CaptainClydehindsight and GI'm retarded would be more accurate monikers.

You two are either the same person or two different asswipes that were banned from Sherdog for your stupidity, which says something.
I would reply, but your internet name has renegade in it, so it's obvious you're not someone to be messed with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
Big Foot is a formidable grappler and has a very good BJJ game. He was more than holding his own on the ground with Werdum when they fought a while back. Dude is a damn good grappler. For Velasquez to handle Silva on the ground like that and turn the octagon into a butchers shop just highlights how devastating he really is.

Even though it most likely won't ever happen, I'd love to see Cain and Cormier lock horns.
Yeah the Velasquez performance was INSANE. The dude literally flipped and he's one of the few fighters that does better pissed off.

EDIT: Considered using the Watch Out We Got A Bad Ass pic too hahaha.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote