MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Travis Browne vs. Antonio Silva Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 11:32 PM   #51 (permalink)
Rusty
Gone Hunting

Rusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
Stupid. You calling some one else stupid.

You admit to drink driving on a regular basis and laugh it off as if it's some sort of joke, and you're calling other people stupid.

I hope you drive off the edge of a cliff and land on a really sharp spike, whilst drink driving.
It's drunk driving you fawking imbecile and I haven't done it in 5 or 6 years. You're right that I think it's a joke though. If not for the penalty I'd be drunk driving every weekend

Not much chance of me driving off a cliff unfortunately. Kansas is pretty much flat unless you find a rock quarry

You're still stupid and annoying just like your other account btw...

Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote