MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Travis Browne vs. Antonio Silva Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 10:51 PM   #65 (permalink)
BrutalKO
Lightweight

BrutalKO is on another level nowBrutalKO is on another level nowBrutalKO is on another level nowBrutalKO is on another level nowBrutalKO is on another level nowBrutalKO is on another level nowBrutalKO is on another level nowBrutalKO is on another level nowBrutalKO is on another level nowBrutalKO is on another level nowBrutalKO is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Seriously? A heart attack? I'm pretty sure FOX knows there's a good chance someone's gonna get ****ed up big time, and there's gonna be blood and some serious shit goin' on, Jim Miller almost bit his damn tongue off on FOX.

Plus, when trying to hype Bigfoot, I don't think they ever intended to show footage of Cain brutalizing him.
...It's just speculation. I agree, anybody can get cut and bleed but with blood spurting off of Silva's forehead into big pools on the canvas, made me cringe. If it was on FX they would have stopped it much sooner. With Miller it was pretty dramatized by Rogan. He was graphically descriptive pointing it out and the close-up didn't help!.,,lol!
BrutalKO is offline   Reply With Quote