MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** John Dodson vs. Jussier da Silva Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 02:24 PM   #34 (permalink)
Stapler
Super Heavyweight

Stapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
I can still hope, Dodson has a ton of power and is pretty similar in speed to Johnson, he may not be as fast but he's about as close as it's gonna come.

Dodson just needs to corner him, I don't know who has more power him or Joe B, but I really want Dodson to win that strap.
You and me both. I've been hoping Dodson would get a title shot in the flyweight division. Like you said, he's as close as it's gonna get in terms of speed compared to Johnson, a guy who is the fastest guy in his weight class. Dodson has so much power though for a flyweight, has never been finished in pro MMA career, and is incredibly tough. He broke his hand early against Elliot, but he still clearly had the advantage regardless of that.

Here's to hoping he gets that belt!

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Demian Maia
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote