MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anderson Silva has no interest in fighting Jon Jones

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 04:30 PM   #32 (permalink)
Vale_Tudo
Gracie Hunter

Vale_Tudo Is Beloved By AllVale_Tudo Is Beloved By AllVale_Tudo Is Beloved By AllVale_Tudo Is Beloved By AllVale_Tudo Is Beloved By AllVale_Tudo Is Beloved By AllVale_Tudo Is Beloved By AllVale_Tudo Is Beloved By AllVale_Tudo Is Beloved By AllVale_Tudo Is Beloved By AllVale_Tudo Is Beloved By All
Quote:
"I'm 37-years old and I feel like I need to be honest and to continue what I've built which is keep defending my belt at 185," said Silva.
:facepalm
I guess that Is why you decided to take a fight against a 205 gatekeeper, or how you want to fight a WW that has been through a major surgery and out of the game for a year and a half. Even your "team mate" Lyoto wants that fight.

No, Weidman should be your next opponent at 185, but somehow you feel he is not "worthy".
Oh well, since you took this 205'er I guess you are entitled to another 6-8 months before you are forced to defend that MW title again. And with "luck" Weidman will be involved in another fight right around that time.