MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - If the most recent card had been your first, would you be likely to watch another?

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 06:59 PM   #26 (permalink)
SM33
SPEED KILLS

SM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Any fight can be a good fight, any fight can be a bad fight. On paper this card was great, in reality it wasn't great but the reason I watch it is because it is REAL.

I love fighting. Browne blew his knee, that is a part of fighting. I remember my first MMA experiences and it was a mixed bag, it always will be, that is the beauty of MMA.

Negative fight strategies are more common now but they are not ruling the divisions and they never will. As a fight fan fan I enjoy seeing how far these athletic 'fighters' go before losing and never making a streak again.

Fighters will prevail in the world of fighting, as a fight fan you know that you will not get true fighters in every bout.