MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Travis Browne vs. Antonio Silva Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 08:30 PM   #83 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
Bigfoot KOs Struve. Struve has killer submissions but I think Bigfoot is well enough versed and has a lot more body weight to defend well enough. On the feet, Bigfoot's crazily powerful shots ends Struve with an easy KOTN. I would hate to see it since I'm a big Struve fan lol.
You haven't seen many Bigfoot fights have you? That was literally the best shot he has ever landed. In every other fight he has looked horrible on the feet. He couldn't even rock Arlovski for ****'s sake. The stars aligned and Easter Island Head managed to land one glacially slow, wound up punch to a one legged opponent who couldn't take advantage of the three minutes he had to dodge it.

Let's not try and make this win look anything other than ugly or imply that Bigfoot is actually a top fighter. Neither are true.