MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dave Bautista, fight. SPOILER!!!

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 11:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Pretty much happened the way I expected. Bobby and Brock paved the way for the wrestlers and I expected Bautista to take it to the ground for a GNP victory.

Obviously his stand up is very similar for someone with that type of physique. Basically he will never be able to generate much power. I'm glad he kept it real and fought in a much smaller circuit with a tune up fight. This actually makes it all the more impressive for Brock to come in to the UFC and fight top tiered fighters with very limited MMA experience.

It's good to see cross over as it further cements MMA as the sport for the I-generation.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is online now   Reply With Quote