MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dave Bautista, fight. SPOILER!!!

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 01:15 AM   #5 (permalink)
bando661
MMA Fanatic

bando661 has a spectacular aura aboutbando661 has a spectacular aura aboutbando661 has a spectacular aura aboutbando661 has a spectacular aura aboutbando661 has a spectacular aura aboutbando661 has a spectacular aura aboutbando661 has a spectacular aura aboutbando661 has a spectacular aura aboutbando661 has a spectacular aura aboutbando661 has a spectacular aura aboutbando661 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
What was with the bad blood at the end?

Basic fight, his opponent looked out of shape but fought smart and pressured Dave early not letting him get comfortable. I didn't think he looked to rocked earlier but struggled to get off the fence despite looking at least like the physically stronger opponent. Got his opponent down late in the first and from there, transitioned to mount which looked fairly easy, his opponent rolled and Batista GnP to the stoppage, he did appear high enough that a better fighter likely could have bucked him off but his opponents waist size was likely the reason he was so high as he needed to be to get the hooks in.

He neither looked impressive or horrendous but merely like a guy in his first MMA fight.
I didnt even notice the mount, my stream was pretty bad. I agree about him starting in a smaller circuit. I dont think he will ever make it to a large scale show, or at least fight good competition at a large scale show. Its cool to see him in the cage tho.
bando661 is offline   Reply With Quote