MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dave Bautista, fight. SPOILER!!!

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 01:36 AM   #7 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Bresnar View Post
I felt that even I, a 205 pound man who is non athletic, could have beat Daves ass tonight. The man did not look like an MMA fighter at all tonight in my eyes. They claimed he turned down UFC and Strikeforce.... haha RIGHT! Why would he turn down the top MMA organization in the world?

Batista was just asking to get knocked out. He didnt defend for shit. I think this fight was rigged anyway. They promoted his movie more than they did his fight. Who would want to watch a movie starring an MMA fighter who lost his first fight? Nobody! So get rid of the guy who would have beat his ass and replace his with the fat man from the trailer park.

Rigged!
I wouldn't doubt it if he turned down the UFC. He knows he isn't about to come in and do what Brock did, and I really doubt the UFC will pay him what he was making in the WWE anyway. This isn't about money for him.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote