MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - If the most recent card had been your first, would you be likely to watch another?

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 11:22 AM   #39 (permalink)
ACTAFOOL
Lightweight

ACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level now
the main card wasnt bad, i dont know why some of you hated it that much, i enjoyed every fight on the main card but yes the prelim did steal the show, as usual

but thats why i enjoyed this card, great prelims and solid main card...thats a solid event IMO, no reason to bitch about, a free card on TV with good fights, nothing amazing, out of this world but not bad at all

im not one to love everything the UFC puts out, there have been many cards that i think was pretty crappy this year, im just saying this wasnt one of them...and i really enjoyed the struve card also

but to be devils advocate, if the UFC didnt have all these injuries and the fights they booked actually happened like it was suppose to i think this year would have been amazing
ACTAFOOL is offline   Reply With Quote