MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Erick Silva, how good is that "kid" and can be beat GSP ?

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 12:16 PM   #19 (permalink)
SM33
SPEED KILLS

SM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
Silva reminds me of a Pride Shogun. Has that same berserker style, brutal power in his kicks and a very solid, aggressive grappling game.
It's a very hard formula to deal with and it makes for very entertaining fights, conditioning and toughness is the key to implementing this fight style fully.

Erick has the tools and mentality to put on mad fights for a while to come, and take out big names in doing so.

I wouldn't ponder the GSP question until he fights Condit, his injury is no joke and if he were to lose the title I'm not sure he'd bother trying to get it back.