MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Erick Silva, how good is that "kid" and can be beat GSP ?

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2012, 12:31 PM   #20 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by SM33 View Post
It's a very hard formula to deal with and it makes for very entertaining fights, conditioning and toughness is the key to implementing this fight style fully.

Erick has the tools and mentality to put on mad fights for a while to come, and take out big names in doing so.

I wouldn't ponder the GSP question until he fights Condit, his injury is no joke and if he were to lose the title I'm not sure he'd bother trying to get it back.
Definitely.

Completely agree with the GSP/Condit point too. For the first time in years I'm actually backing GSP's opponent.

I think people may be underestimating the severity of GSP's injury and lay off and also underestimating Condits skill set.

Carlos has the tools on the feet and the ground to give GSP all sorts of problems, combine that with his ridiculous killer instinct, and I think he's a nightmare match up for GSP.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote